The following maps show pipelines in various areas of the world, including cross-border, international pipelines which originate or end in those regions. You can click those maps to see enlarged versions. The pipeline routes on the maps are labeled with the codes that are explained in separate tables. These tables, together with more detailed maps of groups of countries, can be accessed through the following links. On the maps and tables, pipeline label codes are colored green for oil, red for gas and blue for products, such as gasoline, propane and ethylene. The diameter, length and capacity of the pipelines, if known, are shown on the tables.
Click these links to access the maps:
- Africa Pipelines
(Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Tunisia and Morocco)
- West Africa Pipelines (Lists Cote d'Ivoire, Gabon, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Chad, Cameroon and Ghana)
- Nigeria Pipelines
- East Africa Pipelines (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia)
- South Africa, Mozambique and Zimbabwe Pipelines
(Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore)
South Asia Pipelines (Afghanista, Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Pakistan)
East Asia Pipelines (China, Japan, South Korea)
Russia and former Soviet states Pipelines (Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazahstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan)
- Middle East Pipelines (Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Bahrain and Lebanon)
- Russia and former Soviet states Pipelines (Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazahstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan)
- Europe Pipelines
(includes Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, FYR Macedonia and Turkey)
- France and Belgium Pipelines
- Germany, Netherlands and Czech Republic Pipelines
- Italy Switzerland and Austria Pipelines
- Norway, Sweden and Denmark Pipelines
- Russia and former Soviet states Pipelines (includes Russia, Kazahstan, Lithuania, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Tajikistan)
- Spain and Portugal Pipelines
- United Kingdom and Ireland Pipelines
North America Pipelines
NOTE: The information regarding World pipelines on this page is re-published from various source. No claims are made regarding the accuracy of World pipelines contained here. All suggestions for corrections of any errors about World pipelines should be addressed to the webmaster.
- Please bookmark this page (add it to your favorites).
- If you wish to link to this page, you can do so by referring to the URL address below this line.
This page was last modified 6-MAY-08
Copyright © 2008 ITA all rights reserved.