|DRUGS INDEX | MANUFACTURERS INDEX | ANATOMY | GEOGRAPHY | USA STATISTICS | CHINA STATISTICS | RELIGION | JOBS|
TheraFlu Thin Strips Multi Symptom (Novartis Consumer)
- Drugs index
(in each strip):
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg Antihistamine/Cough Suppressant
Uses: · temporarily relieves
· cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold
· runny nose · sneezing · itchy nose or throat · itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
Do not use · with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are · taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product · do not take more than directed · avoid alcoholic drinks
· marked drowsiness may occur · alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
· be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
· excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: acetone, alcohol, FD&C Red 40, flavors, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium polystyrene sulfonate, sorbitol, sucralose, titanium dioxide
call 1-800-452-0051 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cherry Flavor. Alcohol: less than 5%
How Supplied: Available in 12 ct. cartons